Hi,

I have already installed opensuse 10.3 and its been working fine all along, updater advises me of any new updates and I apply them. However, now suddenly updater has stopped working. I get the message "Error: helper program returned: invalid xml" and no further updates are possible. I've checked the log files (both yast and zypper) however nothing obvious there. Also googled for any info on this and also nothing. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Otto.