Hello!

aledr wrote:
> Good day!
>
> I created an AutoYaST and then generate an iso image using Product
> Creator. When I try tho install It shows: "Could not find the OpenSuSE
> Repository. Activating manual setup program." and then just "No
> repository found."
>
> Am I missing any step?
> Regards.

There are several bugs in the product creator, but nothing similar to this
problem. It's hard to help without more information.

Please, report the problem into bugzilla - attach Yast logs from the
installation and from the machine where you used the product creator and also
attach the AutoYast profile.

        Thank you

                Ladislav

--