As I said: "(I don't need all the Factory tree, OSS is enough :) )" or
just this:
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.3/repo/oss/

And, of course, I read the pages and there was not sufficient information there.
rsync ftp.opensuse.org::
You are accessing rsync.opensuse.org under an outdated IP. Please update
your configuration or use DNS resolution.

See http://en.opensuse.org/Mirror_Infrastructure for more information.

Thanks!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anyway, It works with:
rsync -av rsync://mirrors.kernel.org/opensuse/distribution/10.3/repo/oss/
/srv/ftp/oss/

Regards!  :)