One day down of running vmware server on 32 bit after a week of 64 bit
and the 32 bit is a winner so far, just as an easy example the shutdown
of the windows would take almost twice as long on the 64bit as it does
on 32bit and the exit music plays in one nice stream instead of 30
seconds of little blurbs of music. I think if you want to run vmware the
32bit OS might be a better idea.

--
Todd