Greetings vendion,

Torsdag 01 november 2007 19:50 kvad [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> [KMail reports] "Unable to complete LIST operation." [and does
nothing.]

I haven't had this problem myself, but I think I remember others
having it.

If my memory serves me well, the problem is that there is a message at
your ISP, which KMail doesn't like.

Other people have solved the problem by fetching the message with a
different mail client, that does not panic over the message, or they
use their webmail, to delete the problem message.

That is all I know.

Try to google: "Unable to complete LIST operation." kmail

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)