On Friday 02 November 2007 02:54, mukul wrote:
> So it really does hurt people like you that your dream OS has still got
> some chinks ;-)

Boy you reall *are* an MS-Stooge.

No - I recognize that openSUSE has flaws. In fact, I complain loudly about
them on a regular basis.

You probably just saw someone post about the build service.  I have other
issues to gripe about. In fact, just yesterday, I lost my DHCP lease on my
network and was having issues connecting.  Took me a few minutes to reconnect
with a command I hadn't used prior.

Oh, and I have Wintendo. I use Win2K on one computer at home, WinXP on one
computer at work and Vista on another computer at work.

IMO, Linux sucks less than Windows.

Keep in mind, I've been using Windows for a loooong time. I still have my copy
of OS/2 1.3, which is about the earliest version of Windows you can get. (I
did have NT 3.0 somewhere on floppies but lost it.)  I first started doing
Windows programming in Visual Basic 2.0 back in '93 and didn't even seriously
use Linux until '99.  (
http://groups.google.com/group/staroffice.com.support.install.linux/msg/818e98f407aeca9b
 )
I had tried RedHat in '97 but it wan't viable yet, IMO.

So, mister gripe man - please to be heading back to your COLA group. You'll
find plenty of like-minded MS-Stooges who will commiserate in your inability
to use a modern OS:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/topics?lnk=srg

HAND