Hi,

Latest weeks have been a lot of activity in spanish list about the spanish
translations. I know there are few users that has done a lot of work on it,
mainly in yast translations. Not me ;-)

See October archive list for opensuse-es mail list

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-es/

Un saludo,

Guillermo