ka1ifq wrote:

I just checked the opensuse website but still did not find the info I was looking for. The site says the boxed set is CD's only, is that true? The last couple of set I purchased included the Dvd and Cd's. I am just confused but want to buy the set.

        Are there any other places for ordering the box set?

I did d/l the DVD and may install today, but still want to buy the set to support the cause.

        Thanks, Mike

The boxed set is DVDs only. On the other hand, the Yast program that updates, installs and deletes applications seems not to know that. When I reinstalled some stuff, I was told to put CD1 in the player. So, I put DVD1 in and all went well.

--
Best regards,

Dennis J. Tuchler
7330 Kingsbury Boulevard