On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 10:38:22 -0000, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Howdy, I am having a problem with a particular screensaver. I have "random" selected as my screensaver and there is one which when it starts, appears to work but won't allow any keyboard/mouse input, so there is no way to log back in. Sometimes it will allow Ctrl-Alt-Backspace, but mostly it is a reboot to get back in. Is it possible to uninstall 1 screensaver (or disable) it in random? Also, it is a predominantly white screen with black lines being drawn on it, with a little brown colouring..... Anybody know what it's name is??
Thanks, John.

Hi John,
Could be "Interaggregate" or perhaps "Substrate" (one of my favorites).
Cheers,
David