Hi All,

I am using opensuse 10.3 64bit.
I use compiz fusion and till yesterday it was working fine. yesterday,
after returning from workplace, i started my PC to see that it's not
working.
Not only that my bottom-panel is gone. all I left is with four desktop
icons (home, thrash and opensuse related two)

Pressing CTRL + ESC can bring up menu but it's not the perfect way. I
can't do anything else. I can start program through console only.

Compiz is set as startup run, but now I can't change it too, because
"Sessions" is not opening from Menu and I dont know the command to open
it.

Here's the 2 screenshots:
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/arijit.2612/LinuxPicsAlbum

Help me to solve this problem.

My spec:
AMD X2 3600+, ASUS M2NPV-VM, 1GB, 160GB SATA, nvidia Geforce 8600GT

If you need any debug/command output, let me know. I will be more than
happy to provide you information.

--
Arijit Sarkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kolkata, India