In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Eberhard Roloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Roger Hayter wrote:
(Opensuse as router)

Many thanks for any advice,
For such a task, imho SuSE 10.3 is a little obese.

I'd recommend ipcop that works with my PI 166 with one PCI and one ISA
NE-2000 board.

Kind regards
Eberhard

I am sure you're right, but I wrote to this mailing list specifically regarding the opensuse implications. Last time I looked, ipcop didn't really do all I wanted, but I am sure there are better dedicated solutions - I just like to use one distribution for all my machines.
--
Roger Hayter