On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 18:38 +0100, Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
> Dňa Tuesday 23 October 2007 15:31:16 Michael Skiba ste napísal:
> > Am Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2007 15:25:33 schrieb Kenneth Schneider:
> > > As I have then same concerns here you go.

> > > Repository:           | Name             | Version | Category | Status
> > > ----------------------+------------------+---------+----------+-------
> > > openSUSE-10.3-Updates | openmotif22-libs | 4540-0  | optional | Needed
> >
> > uhm, you're aware of the fact that this is an update for the openmotif
> > libs, right?
> > It doesn't really have anything to do with Opera, Opera can, but is not the
> > only application that uses this libs.
>
> This really looks like a bug to me. It happened to me as well, I do not have
> the package installed, but zypper up tries to install it anyway.
>
> I've opened a bug report #339125
>
> Stano

I still get weird stuff.

This morning, I did a check-now on the applet.  After several moments
(checking repo's in the background) it tells me I have 1 mandatory
security update.  I click details, and after logging in once again,
repo's are checked (why check again when it was already checked a moment
ago?).  Then I see the so-called security update.

There is only one update listed, and it is marked "recommended."  It is
the release-notes update to update language translations.  I hardly
consider this a security update.

--
---Bryen---