I'm noticing that when i have a CD in the drive on my laptop, and I
subsequently open the drive, I now get a KDE Daemon window popping up telling
me the KDE Daemon (kded) has crashed and caused the signal 6(SIGABRT).

This is with two installs of Suse 10.3 on two different machines. Why am I
getting this to occur?

--
Bob Smits [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your