Hello,
My brand new acer 9410z works beautifully under openSUSE 10.3, mostly out of the box and even the wifi with some tweak, but the sound control is curious.

I use kde and kmix, as ever. Now the control displayed by kmix is not working. That is it don't reduce or raise the sound. It's labelled "pc speaker" in the complete mixer windows and in this windows only the pcm and ront cursor have an effect.

It's no big deal, but I have to open the hole mixer to set the sound.

do somebody know how to make the main out be front?

thanks
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net