On 11/6/07, James D. Parra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed on this list, but I can't locate it, a way to print to printer in
> Linux by using the windows driver. Can someone point me to how this is done.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> James

I don't know which thread you noticed to :-) but could you please tell
us about your printer model ? Mine is Canon IPixma 1880 and I can used
cnijfilter and cnijfilter-common rpm driver
(http://www.canon-asia.com/index.jsp?fuseaction=support&prod_type=bj&country=SG).

Sometimes in another case, I didn't found the exactly model but I can
used another relevant models.

Regards,

Vavai
http://www.vavai.net