On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 19:31 -0800, Joseph Loo wrote:
> I need to know where the Gnome menu, more application for openSuse 10.3
> is kept. I ran into a problem when I installed turboprint 1.96-2. It
> seemed during the process it added turbprint in the menu but in the
> process wipe out all the text associated within the "more Application"
> menu.

The information is accessed via the xdg menu spec files
in /etc/xdg/menus.  To see if its specific to the more applications
menu, right click on a blank spot in the panel, select "Add to Panel"
and choose the Menu Bar option.

turboprint seems to be a 3rd party app so it could be messing with stuff
on the system.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>