On 10.3 I don't get a "/" at the end of an automatic directory name
completion (using Tab) when I am using the command "cd". All other
commands, such "cp" or "rm -rf", append the "/" when a directory is
uniquely matched, only "cd" doesn't.
This forces me to type the slash before I can get a list of possible
directories to continue the automatic completion (I know, it's
laziness, but...).
Anyone knows how to revert to the old behaviour and get the slash?

--
Carlos FL

Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?