Hi list,
I have a question: I used VMware 6.0.0 version on my SLED previously.
I had used it on openSUSE 10.2 as well...
I have recently upgraded to openSUSE 10.3 . The same version is not
installing here. I have downloaded the version 6.0.2 from the vmware
website.

My question is: if i directly, install VMware workstation 6.0.2, do I
need to change the serial number as it is not accepting the old one!!?
If yes then what link should I follow? I have not found any links that
would say so. It is just a request if one of you could check if it
requires a 'new' license key.
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand
binary ... and those who don't!