* Carlos E. R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [11-11-07 21:01]:
 [...]
> Or I could tell you to install "OpenOffice_org-calc" and all the missing
> packages you like to have installed.
>
> But for the explanation, I leave you to the archives - I'm too sleepy
> to explain it now :-)

I'll help (a little):

From: Patrick Shanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: opensuse@opensuse.org
Bcc:
Subject: Re: [opensuse] OpenOffice components disappearing ??

* Carlos E. R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [11-11-07 21:01]:
 [...]
 > Or I could tell you to install "OpenOffice_org-calc" and all the
 missing
 > packages you like to have installed.
 >
 > But for the explanation, I leave you to the archives - I'm too
 sleepy
 > to explain it now :-)

 I'll help (a little):

22:04 wahoo:~ > rpm -qa |grep OpenOffice
OpenOffice_org-templates-labels-letter-1.0-4.1
OpenOffice_org-Quickstarter-1.0-513.1
OpenOffice_org-writer-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-pyuno-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-math-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-officebean-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-kde-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-mono-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-draw-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-templates-presentation-layouts-2.0.4-25.1
OpenOffice_org-testtool-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-hyphen-20070719-2.1
OpenOffice_org-filters-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-base-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-impress-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-openclipart-2-4.1
OpenOffice_org-icon-themes-2.3.0.5-8.1
OpenOffice_org-mailmerge-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-nld-2.3.0.5-4.1
OpenOffice_org-templates-en-2.0.4-2.1
OpenOffice_org-thesaurus-en-20060111-2.1
OpenOffice_org-calc-2.3.0.5-4.1

 --
 Patrick Shanahan         Plainfield, Indiana, USA        HOG #
 US1244711

- --