I have a server that has SLES 9.3 installed on a Sunfire 4600.  The
problem I'm having is that df is reporting incorrect results.  Here is an
example:

/dev/sda6              10G  -64Z  9.6G 101% /var

du -hs
372M    .

Now, this has been going on for a while.  Recently, syslog has been
stopping giving messages that it is out of space on /var.

Anyone have any idea what could be going on here?

believed to be clean.