Hi all, a couple days ago someone was asking about music software and I linked
to my music page on Myspace and showed that not only is it possible to edit
music on Linux, and in particular OpenSUSE, but that I had made ALL my music
on my Laptop with OpenSUSE using only freely available tools.

Anyway if you're into any of it, please check it out as I could use the
feedback. I already got one person on here on my buddy list who thought it
was cool, but anyone else that likes electronic or Industrial music or Horror
Movies, please checks this out and you can get ahold of me on there as I
check it daily:

http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror

Danke,

-Allen