hi folks,
Suse 10.3 and the last version of openoffice.

Sometimes I have to write a letter and want to use openoffice.
but this time since some months it went wrong

nice letter and save (or save as) it. At that moment the wordprocessor freezes
completely the only thing I can do is logoff.

I logged in as root, same problem
I removed and re-installed open office, same problem
I set back my 'immidiate after update to 10.3' imagebackup back, same problem
I deleted the ooo-2.0 directory in my homedir, same problem.

Has anybody an idea wat it can be ?

Thanks, Hans