Charles Li wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  There are VPN Connections->Configure VPN... when you click the
> NetworkManager icon. First you should configure your openvpn by
> wizard, then you can connect it from the pop menu of NetworkManager
> directly.

On which program menu or in YaST is is the "VPN Connection" found?

I think I saw NetworkManager previously (probably on 10.1), but can't
found it on 10.2 nor on 10.3 x86 and x86_64.
As I mentioned, trying to start KNetworkManager tells that NetworkMangaer
isn't running. Where is it possibly started?

--terje