Magnar Strand Olsen escribió:

> Try to add a "sleep 5s" (or 10s) in your kde startup script (located
> in ~/.kde/Autostart/) or make a small startup script and put it in
> that folder.

Solved!

In my version of compiz it's started on
/opt/kde3/shared/autostart/Compiz.desktop, and in such file there is no
way to add a sleep sentence... There is a way to indicate a start
after.. but it will not work. So I've done a backup of the
Compiz.desktop file, then deleted it.
Then created a file ~/.kde/Autostart/start.sh with the following:

sleep 30
compiz-manager

10 seconds wasn't enough so I had set 30, and now all notification icons
have enough time to load before compiz-fusion starts.

Thanks for the help and I hope this to be useful for other users with
KDE and compiz-fusion.

Pablo.