On Tuesday 13 November 2007 10:17:52 am Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Hans,
>
> On Tuesday 13 November 2007 07:03, Hans Lombard wrote:
> > I have been unable to identify and load the correct Nvidia drivers -
> > hence no 3D support.
>
> Go to <http://en.opensuse.org/NVIDIA> and look for "The easy way."
>
> It really is. (Easy.)

> > Hans Lombard
> > Pretoria South Africa
>
> Randall Schulz

        I tried this just now wanting to re-install the drivers after upgrade
from
10.2 to 10.3. The whole thing went well with no complaints, I even did a
restart after the install to make sure it loaded the new driver / etc.
        When I start yast / sax2 it says 3D not enabled - Card NOT Supported. I
know
it is, and I did the install when I was running 10.2 and all was well, what
did I do wrong?

        Dell C521 / Nvidia GeForce 6150LE / OpenSuse 10.3.

        Thanks, Mike