On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 09:54 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:

> It kind of looks like your cups package is hosed.  Did you upgraded it
> or --force or --no-deps when installing anything recently?

In fact this has been this way a while. I would not be surprised if
there has been a gnome or cups update since the problem first appeared.
I use smart to do the updates. I do not know if smart uses --force or
--no-deps to install things. As it does all sorts of dependency
checking, I would have thought not. But one never knows.

Perhaps I need to see who installs /opt/gnome/lib/libgnomecups-1.0.so.1
and reinstall that.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST