Hello list users:

I'm looking for a program, possibly GUI but not necessarily,
that can do:
1. Compare the contents of two directories based on file name,
size, date and content (the last two should be toggleable).
2. List the identical/non-identical files and folders.
3. Can delete duplicated files from one of the directories.

(I want to remove all the files from my winchester that I have
on my backup discs.)

I know krusader can do 1 and 2, but not 3.
Can you suggest such a program for linux?

Thanks in advance,
IG

Világbajnok árak! Váltson most olcsóbb KÖTELEZŐRE!