On 11/20/2007 01:57 PM, Istvan Gabor wrote:
>>> I am familiar with krusader. Unfortunately it's folder
>>> synchronizer is not very advanced. It can't delete duplicate
>>> files.
>>>
>> It actually can. I use it a lot. ctrl-y.
>>
> I've read the synchronizer manual. I still don't know how I can
> delete duplicate files. Could you, please, give me a detailed
> description how to do it?
> I have a DVD with my backup and the hard drive. I want to
> remove the duplicated files only from the winchester.

Oops, I haven't read it correctly. I use the synchronizer very often for
deleting single files (right click -> delete left single).
But I also (less often) use krusader for deleting duplicate files:
ctrl-y -> compare ->  show only the duplicate files -> Feed to listbox
-> delete all files listed in krusader.
Hope this helps.

André