On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 17:01 +0100, Michael Skiba wrote:
> Am Freitag, 23. November 2007 16:18:51 schrieb Teruel de Campo MD:
> > Thanks all of you for the info. I start to realized is a little more
> > that what I though.
> > CD-text is the key
> >
> > http://web.ncf.ca/aa571/cdtext.htm
> >
> > http://www.cdrfaq.org/faq03.html#S3-28
> >
> > Seems that I need special drive
> You do! Not every audio player can display CD-Text(however, most Sony players
> should do that[sorry for this advertisement, I don't have other products to
> compare them].
>
> > as well as software. I will keep working
> > and if I get a solution I'll post it.
> Well, you should defenitely find much more software which supports reading
> CD-Text (KAudioCreator for example, think Amarok should do it too).

Michael,

So far I have not been able to read it from any of the software players
like amarok xine etc. I need to know if I am really recording it. I have
to find a commercial cd that has cd-text and see where it works and then
use it as a text bench. Well I was expecting a simple solution but that
is not often so ;-)

-=terry=-