Rajko M. wrote:
> On Friday 23 November 2007 06:58:43 pm Maura Edelweiss Monville wrote:
>
>> I remember downloading some "gift" from MS at the time
>> I installed Cross Over in 2005. But I never had to
>> worry about that again until right now. So I cannot
>> remember ..
>
> Maybe installing MS true type fonts will solve the problem.
> It should be visible in YaST Online Update when you select All patches as
> filter.

You also could install Internet Exploer 6 (provided you have a license
of at least win 98).

Imho this provides the MS (web)fonts and also some wellcomed dlls.

Futhermore I am unsure whether installing the MS true type package will
provide the fonts for crossover.

If not, it might be easier to download the font files from here
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34153&release_id=105355

and then execute each "fontname.exe" file from crossover.

Kind regards
Eberhard