I have a Dell Inspiron 1150 with an Intel 855 video card.  Prior to installing
10.3 I had no problem playing any kind of video via MPlayer, Xine, Kaffeine
or any other video player.

With 10.3 all I get is a blue screen on any video player I try.  I can hear
the audio for any movie/video I try to play.  I have googled and searched the
opensuse lists and forums and tried everytghing from settin the vga on boot
to changing the video drivers in the settings menu.  Nothing works,

My wite's Dell has a real video card in it and works fine  with 10.3.    Any
suggestions are appreciated.

TIA
Richard