Hello list user:

I frequently use xsane's copy function to save the scanned
document directly to pdf files. The printer command in xsane is
set to 'kprinter'. This results in launching kprinter when the
scan process is finished and I can set in the kprinter window
where to print to. If I select here pdf document I can't change
the paper size. It is set to A4 and can't be changed. I would
like to print to letter paper, how can I set that?

Thanks,
IG

VÁSÁROLJON ONLINE! Ezzel a kártyával nem húzzák le!