My printer is a LaserJet 4M with PS on ethernet. Printing a test page with
YaST, or web pages with FF, SM & Konq all work, but no matter what app I use
to try to print a PDF, the online and form feed lights do their thing, but
after a while stop without ever printing anything. Anyone know what to look for?
--
"   A patriot without religion . . . is as great a
paradox, as an honest man without the fear of God."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409