Hans Linux wrote:
> how do i get windows fonts added to my opensuse 10.3?
> this is what i did. open the windows partition (dual boot), copy from
> c:\windows\fonts and ut it on Fonts:/// using Nautilus. But doesnt work.
> Please help.
If Fonts:/// is a system wide font directory run (as root)
     /sbin/SuSEconfig -module fonts

If it is somewhere in your $HOME/.fonts, so I'm Sorry. I don't
use Gnome. But there is certainly a configuration tool to add
user specific fonts in Gnome. Similar to the Font-Installer in
KDE Control Center.

Rgds,
   Stephan