Hi, not really about SUSE, but here goes.  I'm trying to install a
Windows program with Wine.  The program has two discs, and when the
install asks for the second one, I am unable to remove the CD, it
complains that wineserver is still using it.  Now, I know wineserver
*looks* like it is using it, but obviously the install has stopped
actually reading the disk.  Anyone have any idea how I can trick or
otherwise get the system to eject this disk?

thanks,
--Jason