On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 06:39 -0500, Katheline Chapin wrote:
> I am really new to this. I downloaded the wrapper program to my
> computer, but am having difficulty installing it for the wireless
> <actually the ethernet cable is not working either, but the card is
> recognized.>

I am taking a leap of understanding here because your actual question is
not stated very clearly :-/ I am presuming you are talking about the
"NDISwrapper" application that allows you to install windows drivers for
wireless ethernet cards not natively supported by linux? If that is the
case then it can be a bit of a fiddle, but I have gone thru' it with one
card following step-by-step instructions and it was possible for a
first-timer. Perhaps you are not searching for info using the right
terms. try the name of that app. that I gave above along with the name
of your card and it _should_ turn up some very specific hits - even if
it is for another distro, like ubuntu, the instructions will be
generally applicable. HTH.

Gavin