On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 19:33:26 -0000, Rajko M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sunday 09 December 2007 10:05:26 am James Hatridge wrote:
Now you've got me worried! I put a bid on it on Ebay. The card is this:

MSI MX4000-T64 NVIDIA GeForce4 MX4000,64 MB  32BIT

What do you all think?

Good adapter. I have that one in some MSI motherboard, but it is possible to
tell in BIOS what speed should be used. See also:
   http://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/agpcompatibility.html
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerated_Graphics_Port

I used that on an asus 4x agp motherboard with no problems, just point out though that it doesn't have pixel shaders - so it's limited for games and some effects in compiz and such.
Cheers,
David