Using the profile-manager app, when I switch profiles (I have two configured),
it scans the resources etc. in one window, and then pops up another window to
list resources that have changed (asking for drop/save etc.).

However, if I have no resources that have changed, is there a way to have the
profile switch automatically without waiting for me to click "Switch" on the
empty confirmation window ?

I just want to pick a profile and have it switch, rather than having to wait a
few seconds for a couple of windows to pop up and then have to confirm the
switch.

Couldn't find anything in the docs to help...

Thanks,
KV