Carl Hartung wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've successfully migrated into 10.3 from 10.2 with one small problem: *.php
> files aren't parsing correctly and it seems the problem is limited to user
> public_html directories. They're definitely parsing but none of the includes
> are displaying and apache2 is logging lots of "Undefined index", "Undefined
> property" and "Undefined variable" errors. Anybody have an idea where to
> look?

I'm guessing here - the default php configuration seems to have gotten
stricter with each suse release, so they might be getting bitten by e.g.
the requirement of <?php vs <? for the opening brackets, or any of the
variables such as register_globals, register_long_arrays,
register_argc_argv, magic_quotes_gpc, or similar.

Just a shot in the dark, maybe there's something helpful here.

Joe