chika wrote:
> just wanna say good bye too, because i am going to home for a while.... n
> i will rarely check my email account (due to 50 MB quota of this
> account... now have reached 93.2% of 50MB)
>
> i have done this mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" for
> unsubscribing..... many times ....but im still sticky with this
> super-active mailing list....
>
> can u tell me how to solve this problem?

very easy.
Switch using this lively mailing list from getting each mail to just
reading without getting the mail. This works via a newsreader and gmane.

I do this for very long now and apart from the occasional gmane server
failure, I am totally happy that I can use the list without getting
overflooded by mail.