Hi folks,

    I have a HP9000 (dv9205CA) which has a Turion (AMD) processor, and
1.25Gig of memory, and a 100Gig SATA drive. I have been using openSuSE
for a while, and let the dust settle from the 10.3 update before
moving from 10.2 to 10.3(64bits). Under 10.2 I had to prevent the
system from reading the real time clock to get it to boot otherwise it
would freeze. Under 10.3, it locks up while booting after a good
install, unless I add noapic to the boot command. That really fixes
the problem, but I have a USB KVM, and now if I switch over to my
Windoze laptop, when I come back to my Linux box, it no longer sees
the keyboard and mouse (USB) .. :-(

I thought the problem was AppArmor, but disabling it does not help, I
added the same option to /etc/sysconfig/clock but that didn't fix it
either... I would love to find the problem and just shut down that
which causes the problem.

Anyone else with a similar problem?

Gary B