Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anybody help me make my kids happy?
>
> I would really like to run World of Warcraft and Frozen Throne work on
> OpenSUSE 10.3.
>
> Shouldn't it be possible to do with Wine? I've tried to set ir up and run
> Heroes III or IV but no luck.
>
> A quick howto would be welcomed :-)

world of warcraft works perfectly in the latest version of wine, you
need to tweak things regularly though with the patches,.  crossover its
actually supported 100%, and with cedega I believe the weekly patches
get fixed regularly but from what I understand progress has slowed as
they are paying more attention to the mac side of things lately.  google
for any of those you should be all set.