Listmates,

        To prepare for the next year, I am upgrading a server with a pair of
250G SATA drives to be run in RAID 0. The motherboard is a Gigabyte
GA-7N400S that has an nVIDIA nForce4-4X SATA Raid controller onboard.
The only manual supplied is for windows.

        After I create the RAID array in the BIOS what will I need to do to
install a fresh copy of 10.3 on the system? Will I need to do anything
special during the setup or with yast be able to see and use the RAID
array? Has anyone else been successful with this setup? Please let me
know you thoughts. Will the hardware raid even work with 10.3?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC