On Fri, 2007-12-21 at 09:52 -0700, Donald D Henson wrote:
> I want to run nightly backups, using rdiff-backup.

I think this is the second time you've posted this query. The first time
it was suggested to use the full path for rdiff-backup, which is a good
suggestion. But you haven't done that and you haven't explained why not,
which might be helpful to anybody trying to help you.

Another suggestion. Start YaST. Go to system, sysconfig editor, system,
cron and set SEND_MAIL_ON_NO_ERROR to yes. Report back what gets output
when the script runs.

Cheers, Dave