Anders Johansson wrote:

> I think totem uses gstreamer, so you probably need the fluendo codec for
> mpeg.
> You can find it at packman

I have the gst-fluendo-mp3 rpm installed and when i type in fluendo in
software management (which i have packman as a software repo), gstreamer
and flumotion get returned. I don't see gstreamer/fluendo. At packman
site, there are gstreamer010-fluendo-mp3 (which i have),
gstreamer010-fluendo-mpegdemux and gstreamer010-fluendo-mpegmux; which
one do i need?