Dennis E. Slice wrote:
I have a couple of 300GB USB drives (reiserfs) encrypted with SUSE 10.0.

Encrypted with which encryption system?
There are many to choose from... starting with software which
encrypts individual files, to filesystems that are entirely
hidden AND encrypted.

Can I mount these drives under Mac OS X? If so, how?

You still haven't told us any details about how the data
on them was recorded....so without any specifics, how
would anybody know enough by email to answer your question?

In other words...if you need a specific answer, you need
to give specific information.