Hi list,

SuSE10.2 plain vanilla.

- I just did a stupid thing...went into YaST and asked it to upgrade my
software. The little whatever-thing at the buttom of my screen has been
orange for many weeks, it always breaks when I try to upgrade my sw.
Yesterday, for some odd reason I clicked it, and it worked. Well sort of.

Now my kopete doesn't work.

(KDE 3.5.6 release 25.2)

If I start Kopete from the CLI, I get:

kopete: symbol lookup error: /opt/kde3/lib/libkopete.so.1: undefined symbol:
_ZN9KLineEdit17mouseReleaseEventEP11QMouseEvent

Eh what to do now? (BTW: gaim works, but I do prefer Kopete...)