Kai Ponte wrote:
> On Sunday 23 December 2007 12:27, James Knott wrote:
>> Since 10.3 no longer includes Kscd, except the KDE4 version, I've been
>> using Kaffine to play CD's.  However, one very irritating thing about
>> it, is the "video" that plays along with the song.  Is there any way to
>> turn off or otherwise get rid of that annoying crap?
>
> Use Windows Media Player.

Even if windoze media player was available natively for linux... ew...
I'm betting there are probably some DRM handcuffs in there somewhere
too. Oh wait, I get it - that was a joke, just like "use beagle"...

There are lots of choices for playing CDs - I prefer to rip them and
play the mp3s (or oggs) though, since that's a lot more portable.

FWIW amarok and banshee play CDs too.

Joe