Subject: Cron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  /usr/lib/YaST2/bin/backup_cron
"profile=partial_backup"
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 00:01:02 -0800 (PST)

No such client module backup

Question is, where is client module 'backup' supposed to come from?  One would
think that YaST would be installed with whatever modules are needed to handle
the tasks that it offers, but perhaps not?  Does anyone know if there's
something more I need to install in order for this not to fail?

Thanks,

    Jerry