I am asking two questions here, sorry if that is bad form.

1) The first is bad form or English in YaST2 -> Software management.
    When I hover over the square click box to the left of the RPM a popup
    comes up that says: "Do Not Install".   I believe SUSE meant
    "Not Currently Installed" or something to that effect.  Do Not Install
    gives the wrong message to a new person.  Would you like me to b/r it?

2)  What RPM gets me the "svn" shell command /

Cheers,
Bob